Mid Year Mega Sales

You better broke your piggy bank with hammer now!!!! You know why?! BECAUSE ITS
                      MID YEAR MEGA SALES!!!!! 

I've been waited for so freaking long >:D
SALES EVERY WHERE!!! 50%,70%,80% !!! GONNA GO INSANE!!!

So here, I'm going to suggest you some of the drug store you must SHOP WITH!!!
First!


I think almost everyone know about sasa.It's very popular in Asia! They sell every beauty products , from head to the toes.You can get any products there I guess :D
Anyway, I amgonna tell you guys a FUNNY DRAMA while shopping at sasa. 
Well, a sales girl came up to me when my friend Sherlyn was looking for the "CAUDALIE" (A very popular skin care line in UK.All of their product are 100% made by grapes). 
I told Sherlyn that I ever did tasted the CAUDALIE Cleansing Water and it doesn't taste as sweets as the grapes.
 LOL!!! I'M NOT CRAZY OKAY! I'm just  kinda curious ><!!!! 
By the way , the responses of the sales girl is more epic! 
She said: "REALLY?! YOU REALLY DID TASTED IT?! I ACTUALLY EAT THE CAUDALIE BODY SCRUB TOO"  ( with the really serious face!!! ) 
xDDDD me and sherlyn was like "WTFFFFF" 

Here are some photos....
DISCOUNT UP TO 70%!!! WTF! 

ADDITIONAL ENJOY 5% FOR STUDENTS AND TOURIST SOMEMORE!!!!
( I just dead x,x )


ONLY FOR RM10!!! CAN IT GET BETTER?! SEE THE NORMAL PRICE AND COMPARE WITH IT!

50% @______@


70%!!! I really think that my life is complete 

As you can see, these are hand cream :3

Price before discount


OMG!!!! SO BLOODY CUTE LOH! 

The price after discount is only RM11 ++ @_@

Make-up remover wipes from Sasatinnie

Price before discount




RM10 EACH!!! SO CHEAP!!!

Cleansing Water from Sasatinnie

The price before discount


Its only costed me RM9 after 55% discount


Price before discount~~~


Its already kinda cheap before discount! 


10 bucks for 4 mask which normally cost RM20 somethings! 

The bill is so long!






The second one is...
Etude House
                                                              Love Korea Products!! :D


Etude house's plastic bag



Happy Tea Time Cleanser
RM18 for two of them

A pack of mask for 5 pieces costed RM15 


Sorry for the lighting! I didn't adjust it properly.
I have no idea whether how they count the bill but what I know is.....
ITS DISCOUNTED xD Lol

So far I only bought these ! The mega sales will last until September so HURRY UP! :D






No comments:

Post a Comment