Demi's Birthday Party

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEMI!!!

Demi invited me to her house for her birthday party on 30/6/12 Saturday.
I suppose to go there after school at 12:30pm but SERIOUSLY?! I'm not gonna attends anyone's party with messy hair,bad odour etc. 
After I reached there~ I was standing outside her house and waiting someone to open the gate for me lah. 
Too bad, everyone was on the upstairs, no one could hear me !!! 
Thats mean I have to contact demi~ BUT I LOST HER CONTACT!! WTF! =.="  
So, I stalked demi's friends facebook whom were also invited by her to see whether I can get their contact number anot! 
FORTUNATELY! One of them really did! Phew~ PRAISE THE LORD T__T

Here are some photos~ (I will get more from my friend's camera :D no worries)
Isabelle with Yana

Nicholas( the one I found the contact on facebook) With YANA

Isabelle~ 


Yana, Me  and Isabelle :3 
Demi with yana again!


Even though I can't speak proper english and acted like a weirdo but still
         THANK YOU FOR INVITING ME :D LOVE YOU






2 comments: