Skin Food Papaya Yogurt Mask Wash Off

Hello Peeps ;D

It's have been awhile since my last blog post :OOO
I kept procrastinate myself not to blog because I truly wanted to test and understand those skin care products that I am using and not to simply give opinion on it :)
Anyway, I am going to blog about this "Papaya Yogurt Mask Wash off" from Skin Food :)









Description
A yogurt mask pack that leaves skin hydrated.
Papaya extract removes dry,dead skin,and nourishes and moisturizes to enhance skin tone.
Yogurt mask with extracts of papaya,nutritious and moist tropical fruit.

How To Use
After cleansing,apply desired amount onto face and gently massage over dry face.
Avoiding eye and mouth areas.
Leave on your face for 10-15 minutes then rinse off.

My Opinion
It is an very ordinary wash off mask, not the best that I had ever use.
Even though the texture seems to be mild but I am not suggest to apply on sunburned or irritated skin,It may feels tingling and itchy (my experiences)
It does exfoliate my face gently since it's contains some tiny greeny grain.
Overall, I think the result is just so-so, I can't really notice a big changes on my skin condition :(

Price
RM28

Rating
2.5/5 



No comments:

Post a Comment