Skin Food Lettuce And Cucumber Toner

Hello Peeps ;D

Today I will be reviewing on Lettuce & Cucumber Toner from Skin Food ;)








Description
This hydro-balancing toner makes your skin clean and clear and contains vitamins-and mineral-rich lettuce & cucumber extracts.
It hydrates without stickiness,keeping skin clear.

How To Use
After washing, apply desired amount to face and pat gently to absorb.

My Opinion
The texture is slightly thicker than the normal watery toner but once you blend it with your fingers, it will turns into a very watery form which is why I don't recommend to apply it with cotton pads.
The scent of this toner is kinda heavy so it is obviously not fragrance free.
I personally dislike to use any skin care products that have fragrance scent because it makes me feels like putting on perfume on my face.
Besides, my sensitives skin couldn't endure any skin care products that contains so much aromatizer D:
Well, you can have a try on their tester at your local Skin Food store :) 

Price
RM46+ (Not more than RM50) 

Rating
2/5

No comments:

Post a Comment