Happy Birthday Emilly

Happy Birthday Emilly!!! =D

I suppose to blog about this after a day of our gathering which is 2/1/13 but I couldn't make it because of the school reopens stuff D= 
Until now!!! 
Ultimately!!! 
I finally took out some time to update my post!!! =D 
Wheeeee!!!


She's the Birthday Girl!!!
Celebrating at Chatime

Primary Schoolmates

The Cake


Emilly with her boyfriend Eric :D


Emilly , Jia Wei , Sherlyn , Sim Yee



Finally! I am involved too .__.
I tends to be the one who keeps cam whoring
(The reason why most of the photo didn't have me D: sad case)


Wai Lok  is SUPER DUPER CUTE HERE LOH! :O
P/S  Sherlyn...are you okay ? O.O
What a pose xD (Act cute)

Sherlyn!!! With the Cake ._. xD

Charles!!! 

What are you guys doing :OOO awkward!!!

Sorry for the definition :O
I was using my iphone to snap! 

Nuuuuu!!! PUKE xD

They were compete to see whether who can separate the cake into perfect shape!!! Lol!!!
We went for Karaoke after all :D
Our Beverages


Jia Wei with Sim Yee




Sherlyn with Me

Charles with Me

Jia Wei , Sim Yee and Me

Me with Wai Lok

Add caption








The End!!!
Thank You for visiting my blog :)
Hope you have a nice day :D


No comments:

Post a Comment